[plug] Plea for networking help for an N.P.O. (fwd)

shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Sep 2 14:19:52 WST 2002

Maybe WA needs a left-geek posse like nsw and it's cat at lyst Community access
tech collective, to provide support for non-profit/enviro/studenty etc
projects that have no bux... A community access network even better.....

I can *maybe* help remotely but that's probably it in my spare time....
Student life is getting intense right now!