[plug] Redhat 7.3 install (argh!!!!)

obiwan ebowles at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 3 07:49:23 WST 2002

Salutations
I too decided to try Red Hat 7.3. So of i trundled to the local
newsagent, purchased said software, and immeditely went home to marvel
at the delights of my new OS. Disc 1 and 2 installed without a hitch,
and when it came time for disc 3, with shaking hands and eager
anticipation (for i knew the end was nigh) i inserted the asked for
disc, and lo my machine spat it out like a piece of half chewed
broccoli.Carefully i checked that i had inserted the correct Cd. After
many futile attempts to get my machine to take the cd i gave up in utter
frustration, and reinstalled my old faithful mandrake 8.2.However all
was not lost. I now have a very colourfull set of coffee coasters.