[plug] Anyone got bash tips for an old korn shell user?

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Wed Sep 4 20:59:15 WST 2002

Unbelievable.  I do a 'set -o vi' all the time under ksh, as a lot of
clients have it set to emacs.  I just never thought of trying this on
bash (*hangs head in shame*).

Oh and thanks Colin as well, but this vi style searching and editing was
what I was after.  After all, we all know that vi is the editor of
choice for the cognoscenti, don't we?

;-)

Thanks guys