[plug] Sendmail- tutorial for simple setup

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Fri Sep 6 16:26:39 WST 2002

Hmm yes I started typing away and forget that I was talking about a mixture
of several things I have setup .. you DO need some kind of mail server for
fetchmail to deliver locally to - or configure it to use an MDA for local
delivery.

Sorry .. It's past my bed time :)

I'll just shut up and give you this:  http://www.sheflug.co.uk/mail.html

Ryan