[plug] APT-RPM problems

Steege, Phil E phil.e.steege at lmco.com
Sat Sep 7 01:24:25 WST 2002

I guess I misread the commands purpose.  I thought "apt-get dist-upgrade"
was for the 'every package' upgrade and just "apt-get upgrade <package name>
would upgrade an individual package.
I assumed, wrongly now, that "apt-get install <package name> was for 'first
time' installs.
Thanks for the response.  I am becoming an 'apt' fan slowly.