[plug] APT-RPM problems

Steege, Phil E phil.e.steege at lmco.com
Sat Sep 7 01:32:16 WST 2002

Thank you Patrick.  I am running 7.3.
I think Matt has me on the right track now.
I was using the 'apt-get upgrade' incorrectly.  I was not intending to do a
complete upgrade, just an upgrade of abiword.
I subscribe to a service (http://www.tummy.com/krud) which gives updated
CD's each month for Redhat so I use that for full upgrades.
I just wanted to try apt for individual package updates.

Thanks to PLUG again.