[plug] pppd problems after kernel recompile

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Sat Sep 7 14:52:55 WST 2002

I was having a bit of a look through /var/log/messages and saw that pon
attempts were giving messages to say what the DNS servers were and kppp
wasn't so I manaully added the DNS servers to kppp's config and DNS now
resolves.

So the real question is why do I now need to specify what the DNS servers are
after a kernel recompile?

Regards,
Jason

--