[plug] MEETING: 2002-09-10: Open Source Software and The Developing World.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Sep 9 12:16:53 WST 2002

Hey this sounds interesting. Would it be ok (I've only just signed up
myself) If I fwd this to a few ppl I know around campus. This sounds kinda
interesting. (I was involved many years back in a little project porting
apps to minix which we saw as a good platform for like , recycling XT's
and the like for use as servers in 3rd world countries).

Cheers, Shayne.