[plug] [link] Microsoft Linux

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Sep 9 18:27:22 WST 2002

Thanks for your comments Peter

Fortunately for business and unfortunately from my leisure time pont of
view, it has been a very busy day for me, and it takes so much time to scan
the multitude of PLUG e-mails, made even greater in numbers by such
off-the-topic postings such as this, that a busy person can't be expected to
read every line carefully, unless it be an e-mail of particular interest.
Unfortunately I missed the "Monkey for Mars bit" and saw the usual Microsoft
Copyright message, and thought Leon was alerting us to something important.

I was a bit quick of the mark with my reply - one I didn't really have time
to write anyway.

Sorry

James Elliott