[plug] Mozilla and theinteresting world of .pl

Patrick Tehvand patrick at perthix.net
Tue Sep 10 10:50:44 WST 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:46, Leon Blackwell wrote:
> Double check The "Helper Applications" section (it should be empty).
it is blank

> It may also be a proxy, so check your proxy settings to ensure you're
> not going through something that might affect the HTTP headers.  You
> could use something like:

just a standard cache engine setup - but same result if I bypass as well

> lynx -dump -head http://www.interwebnet.com/example.pl
>
> to see what's going on there.
lynx -dump -head http://www.loungeman.com/cgi-bin/demo/Cryptoniteadmin.pl
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 02:52:03 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.9 OpenSSL/0.9.6a
Grabbing IP restrctions<br>Content-type: text/html
Keep-Alive: timeout=2
Connection: close

thats what I get - not sure what it means though