[plug] Mozilla and theinteresting world of .pl

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Sep 10 11:02:20 WST 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Patrick Tehvand wrote:

> lynx -dump -head http://www.loungeman.com/cgi-bin/demo/Cryptoniteadmin.pl
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 02:52:03 GMT
> Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.9 OpenSSL/0.9.6a
> Grabbing IP restrctions<br>Content-type: text/html
> Keep-Alive: timeout=2
> Connection: close
>
> thats what I get - not sure what it means though

Your CGI is printing data BEFORE it has correctly setup the HTTP session.
Grabbing IP restrctions<br>Content-type: text/html

You should move your 'print STDOUT "Content-type: text/html\n\n";" Higher
up in the perl script.  So that by the time "Grabbing IP restrctions<br>"
is printed ALL the http headers have been set.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!