[plug] Another Government goes Open Source

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Sep 10 15:12:58 WST 2002

Interesting, I had a discussion with a MSCE and I know what you mean.
They think the world revolve around them and they do not hear a word you
day when discussing products let alone when you talk $$$ - $0.  They
just talk over you.
I just laugh and keep on stepping....

--
Jon L. Miller
MMT Networks Pty Ltd

`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for
free*".'
                - Linus Torvalds