[plug] Broadband problems Rockingham.

Craig czilko at southwest.com.au
Wed Sep 11 14:07:57 WST 2002

Hi people

Tried to organise ADSL at home here in Rockingham only to be told that while
the exchange is capable - my telephone service is not.

I live within 2kms of the exchange but apparently the line drop out was too
excessive to qualify for a connection.

Has anybody here had a similar experience and/or work around for broadband in
the Rockingham area or am I condemned to driving a Mini while having the
money in the bank for a Ferrari ..... Not happy Jan !!

Cheers,
	Craig.

Mandrake Linux 8.2
Kernel version: 2.4.18-8.1mdk
Current Linux uptime: 16 days 18 hours 23 minutes.