[plug] Mail - i don't what subject should go here

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Fri Sep 13 20:57:11 WST 2002

Err .. more information required.

What I have done when I've needed this sort of thing in the past is to
stream the mail from sendmail (or alias to a pipe)to a parser that stips off
the attachment, then pipes it through an image manipulator to get it the
right dimensions, density and colour depth and then store it in the web
folder in the right place and either update a HTML (ie. text) file or to a
list that generates a web page .. all on the server.

Which part of this is Windows?  If the web server is at your ISP, you've got
a lot more complications.

HTH,
Brian.