[plug] Debian type question

Jeff Williams jw at globaldial.com
Sun Sep 15 22:20:55 WST 2002

Run pppconfig as root to setup the connections, apt-get uses the
connections set up through there. Then run pon <provider> to connect  to
the internet. To make sure user accounts can connect, make sure the the
user is in the group dialout.

Jeff

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that can do binary
arithmetic and those that can't.