[plug] BIOS update for VIA MVP3?

Lyndon Kroker ljkroker at netvigator.com
Mon Sep 16 19:10:37 WST 2002

I have a not so old computer with an ASUS motherboard and an Athlon 500 MHz
processor.  I bought a 40 gig drive but it wouldn't boot unless I set the
jumper on the drive to limit the size to 32 GB.  After setting the limit to
32 everything worked fine.

You may also want to check out:
http://www.unicore.com/

A friend of mine used them.  He said they had a nice little utility you could
run that would give you all the info you need to order a new BIOS from the
company.

Cheers,

Lyndon