[plug] The Sun presentation tomorrow

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 17 10:34:06 WST 2002

Oops, thought details of this was forwarded to PLUG but it was one of the LCA lists I got it from, anyway here's the text of the original email from Sun:

I wasn't aware of the Sun Tech Club nor this event, which struck me as strange as I'm with their Developer Connection and never saw anything about it. Apparently it is a local initiative, so I guess if you have any dealing direct with Sun locally then you would know about it, otherwise not...

Regards,
Jason