[plug] OOo

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu Sep 19 21:57:28 WST 2002

Hi - I know this is not on the subject of Linux per se, but I am installing
OOo on both Linux and Windows partitions and have had not problems so far
with Linux and Win98.  However, on Windows XP if I install it when logged on
as User James, it doesn't show up on the Start menu list of "All Programs"
when Kylie or Tim log on .... does anyone here know why??

Some programs seem to install over all Users (eg. Norton Anit Virus and
QuickBooks), but OOo only seems to install under the User who installed it.

Kind regards,

James Elliott