[plug] ex-Government PCs or the like

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Sep 25 10:26:23 WST 2002

> I am trying to shed some light on those in the dark, but it is an uphill
> battle from a person outside of the IT dept.

Its usually an uphill battle for those in the IT Dep't, too - at least
in smaller organizations.

OTOH I'm not overly satisfied with OOo yet - _slow_, quite buggy, and
with the UI from hell (please note: I don't use MS office so I expect a
_designed_ UI, not an "it looks like Office" UI). That said, hopefully
1.1 (there _will_ be a 1.1, right?) should fix a lot of that.

Does anybody know of any site that keeps track of OOo development,
kt.zork.net "*traffic" style?

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)