[plug] ex-Government PCs or the like

Andrew Francis lists at sullust.net
Wed Sep 25 15:43:35 WST 2002

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 02:17:45PM +0800, Patrick Tehvand wrote:
> Does anyone know where or how the government or fleet purchases get rid of
> thier old pc's?
>
> More to the point I am looking for a source of low cost relativly low spec
> desktops to buy for an additional classroom at the school in East Timor that
> I assised earlier this year.

I think a lot of them go to Ross' Auctions.

www.rossauction.com.au

I've no idea as to the actual price the machines end up going for - Ross'
don't publish them.

--
Andrew Francis          | To email me, get | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
Perth, Australia        | the real address |    against HTML email  X