[plug] unsubscribing from this group!!!! Help Please!!!!

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Sep 25 10:30:16 WST 2002

> Apologies to everyone - but please could someone unsubscribe from this
> group! I have tried every combination of unsubscribe message including
> using the web page without success.

Are you sure you're trying to unsubscribe the address you're recieving
the messages on? Look at the mail headers and take note of the address
in any Recieved: lines, see what address PLUG is mailing you at. You may
be recieving the messages through a forwarding address.

> Also, just as friendly feedback - perhaps you should create several
> lists which would allow the signal to noise ratio to improve on this
> list - I found the noise level too high which is a pity because
> occasionally there were some good informative posts.

There have been bad times (attachment flamewar), but usually its pretty
good IMHO - depends on what you define as "noise".

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)