[plug] Install on high resolution screen

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 26 22:59:27 WST 2002

Have read all about partitioning on the list and taken it to heart, thank you.
However I have just bought a new laptop and am trying to install onto these
nice new partitions. The problem is I cannot see most of the instructions and
the end of the text during the install. It has disappeared off the bottom of
the screen.
The LCD is 1024 x 768 and I think this is the problem.
Does anyone know a command to change resolution while installing. I am
thinking something along the lines of

bf24 show_me_the_display_dammit

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Love