[plug] HTTP mail?

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 09:58:53 WST 2002

> There is a program called 'gotmail' that can
download
> mail from hotmail and put it into an mbox format.
That
> mbox can be whatever you want, or even fed to
> procmail... etc... When I was using hotmail I used
> have it fed into my mail spool.

There's also one called "fetchyahoo" which seems to do
the same thing for Yahoo's mail service (due to POP3
no longer being free).

Looks like it was added to Debian unstable a few days
ago, but I haven't used it so I don't know what it's
like...

Andrew

=====
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are quick to anger and have not need for subtlety.

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends