[plug] Trouble restarting webmin.

shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Sep 29 10:31:30 WST 2002

*IF* your using debian just purge the bastard and reinsall. With the debster ,
it's best to use good old apt. I've fallen foul of that upgrade myself, and
just purging and starting again works fine. Most of the modules that make
anysense are apt'able. Oh yeah , leave that apache module well alone however.
Bad mojo. Never got the netatalk one working however :( Theres probly a reason
that the deb guys aint packaged it.