[plug] debian convert

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 3 08:47:23 WST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 08:36:21AM +0800, Patrick Tehvand wrote:
> Hello.
>
> My first impressions of installing Debian (3.0rsomething) is that it is
> pretty confusing! I consider myself an intermediate-advanced user and I
> had to read what it was saying a few times to get my head around it.
>
> Someone should really look at that - maybe have a "do everything for me"
> option and a "let me at it" option for installing.

Sounds like you're all done, but in case anyone else is installing Woody,
people say that Jonathon Oxer's scribblings are very helpful

http://www.linmagau.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=46

Indy.

--
Indranath Neogy