[plug] Worlds biggest luddite...

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:26:43 WST 2003

> To cap all this off, this comments box requires hard
> carriage returns in order to prevent scrolling off
the
> window.   Given your expenditure, would an
> automatically-wrapping comments box be too much to
ask?

Is that the one behind the "Feedback" link at the
bottom?

It seems to be wrapping for me in Mozilla 1.2,
although it may be a browser-specific-default. They
should really be specifying "wrap=virtual" or the like
to be safe.

Stick it in the non-compliant / inaccessible folder :)

Andrew

=====
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett