[plug] Network adapter help please

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Fri Apr 4 10:26:42 WST 2003

http://lemnar.port5.com/index.php?topic=acx100

That might be worth a read.  I was considering those cards myself for an
upcoming wireless project that I'm going to be doing, but I'm steering
away from all D-Link equipment for any of it now.  Probably just going
to get myself a Linksys WET11 or a WAP11 (and put it into bridged mode),
which I can mount in a box closer to the antenna anyway.

/ Ben