[plug] LinEAK on LTSP

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat Apr 5 21:33:32 WST 2003

On Saturday 05 April 2003 21:24, Chris Caston wrote:
> BTW what would be the best keyboard for this? I hate to say it but from
> what I have seen I like the (cheap) MS multi-media's.

Honeywell make consistently good keyboards, but usually I just buy the
cheapest and expect to replace them regularly.

Having said that, this ($9 wholesale at the time, now $7) AOpen KB-823
keyboard has taken a lickin' and keeps on tickin' - albeit without multimedia
keys of dubious utility. This variant is $14 wholesale and has plenty of
keys:

    http://www.aopen.com/products/kb/kb-920p.htm

...and this one is $16:

    http://www.aopen.com/products/kb/kb-950p.htm