[plug] LinEAK on LTSP

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sat Apr 5 21:49:35 WST 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 21:33, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Saturday 05 April 2003 21:24, Chris Caston wrote:
> > BTW what would be the best keyboard for this? I hate to say it but from
> > what I have seen I like the (cheap) MS multi-media's.
>
> Honeywell make consistently good keyboards, but usually I just buy the
> cheapest and expect to replace them regularly.
>
> Having said that, this ($9 wholesale at the time, now $7) AOpen KB-823
> keyboard has taken a lickin' and keeps on tickin' - albeit without multimedia
> keys of dubious utility. This variant is $14 wholesale and has plenty of
> keys:
>
>     http://www.aopen.com/products/kb/kb-920p.htm
>
> ...and this one is $16:
>
>     http://www.aopen.com/products/kb/kb-950p.htm

Spill resistant. Very useful (:

BTW one thing I think would be cool is assigning some of the extra keys
to mount and unmount certain devices such as the cdrom (add the eject
package for even for even more automation) and bring eth's up and down.

Just as long as you don't accidentally press one of the buttons (: