[plug] LinEAK on LTSP

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sat Apr 5 22:31:26 WST 2003

Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Saturday 05 April 2003 21:24, Chris Caston wrote:
>
>>BTW what would be the best keyboard for this? I hate to say it but from
>>what I have seen I like the (cheap) MS multi-media's.
>

> Honeywell make consistently good keyboards, but usually I just buy the
> cheapest and expect to replace them regularly.
>
> Having said that, this ($9 wholesale at the time, now $7) AOpen KB-823
> keyboard has taken a lickin' and keeps on tickin' - albeit without multimedia
> keys of dubious utility. This variant is $14 wholesale and has plenty of
> keys:
>
>     http://www.aopen.com/products/kb/kb-920p.htm
>
> ...and this one is $16:
>
>     http://www.aopen.com/products/kb/kb-950p.htm
>
> Cheers; Leon

I've had a Logitech Y-SG13 for a few years now and I like it.
It cost around $39 from Hardley Normal in Kalgoorlie, it does have three
internet keys but I never use them....and there's a cm or two of space
between the up key and the End key, I have a pet hate with keyboards
that have no space there.