[plug] OT: POST codes for Gigabyte?

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 8 07:14:30 WST 2003

Good morning pluggers.

I've been trying to figure out why this Gigabyte mainboard isn't
getting past the POST after a CPU swap. Not even with the same CPU
back in the system.

It's a GA-7VTXH+. POST produces 3 long beeps followed by a long
pause. What have I broken?

Gigabyte web syte doesn't list POST codes and of course, they're not
in TFM.