[plug] server failing with bizarre disk errors

Kirk Turner kirk.turner at wagoonline.com
Wed Apr 9 17:23:53 WST 2003

Just a random question - if you reboot the machine does it start again
fine?

I was having a strange problem on my dual boot machine when logging into
windoze getting problems with kernel.dll etc etc - and was thinking "Oh
no I need to reformat _again_", but first thought I would check the
plugs...

I opened the case, and the hdd was frying, so I left the case open and
stuck a fan in front of it to cool it down for a while and the problem
was solved - temporarily at least - it seems I have too much in a too
small a case which is more the problem.

Just a thought,

Kirk