[plug] Any HW Guru's out there...

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Apr 10 20:16:46 WST 2003

At 09:26 PM 10-04-2002 +0100, you wrote:
>The packaging has the label and part no of a 2000xp, could I have been
>knocked!  Or could it be I am missing something, else I need to alter.  The
>manual may be written in hieroglyphics as to my understanding.

Look at your motherboard, get the model/serial number and the revision
number - then go to the manufacturers website, you should be able to confirm
the specs for your motherboard and if they have a later version of the BIOS
available you can download it while you are there.

You may also have to download the Flash utility if they have one available.

Then all you have to do is upgrade your BIOS.

Good luck

HTH

Regards Arie