[plug] Mozilla Interface Font (& AA)

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Sat Apr 12 14:03:07 WST 2003

I'm trying to get a recent Mozilla (1.2.1 from a third-party Woody
Debian package) to work with AA fonts. It works fine, in that mail and
web page content uses AA fonts properly. However, the font used for the
interface itself isn't AA'ed. This wouldn't be quite so bad, except that
the display size and the interpreted size of the font seem to be
different. ie; If I click in the middle of a URL to type/edit something,
then where I click visually isn't where the cursor ends up.

Have I stuffed something up?

How can I change the Mozilla Interface Font?

Thanks...

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |