[plug] KRB5/LDAP Authentication

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Apr 14 14:29:26 WST 2003

I don't see anywhere there that you've told pam_ldap to search on
SAMAccount= not uid= (the default) - perhaps you need to change that?
OTOH maybe its just in another config file - my LDAP setup doesn't need
to adjust that setting.

Also, have you tried (for testing purposes) something like:

auth     required       pam_nologin.so
auth     required       pam_env.so
auth     sufficient     pam_ldap.so
auth     required       pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account  sufficient     pam_ldap.so
account  required       pam_unix_acct.so
password sufficient     pam_ldap.so
password required       pam_unix_passwd.so shadow
# Create the user's home directory, if it doesn't already exist
session    optional   	pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel umask=0022
session  sufficient     pam_ldap.so
session  required       pam_unix_session.so
session  required       pam_limits.so