[plug] Stopping Mailing List for holidays

John Clayton mageaere at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:59:52 WST 2003

>From: I am the LinuxAlien <linuxalien at optusnet.com.au>
>
>What format are the Eudora mailboxes in? And how can i access them from
>Linux as Eudora is over the network.
>Thanks
>Tim

One thing you could do is store your eudora ini file on a floppy or maybe a
zip and when you get to a computer with net access and an installation or
eudora you put a shortcut to the eudora executable onto the disk. You can
then drag the ini file onto the shortcut. This will then make all the
mailboxes and other bits and pieces you need for storing your emails.

This works on win98/SE win95 but does not work on win2000 for some reason
but if the machine is a dual boot with a win98/SE/95 then dragging the ini
file onto a shortcut to the win98/SE/95 eudora installation will work from
win2000, don't ask me why, I just know that it works for me.