[plug] NetSpider SX for Sale [OT]

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Mon Apr 14 13:44:09 WST 2003

<Sales Pitch On>

Can't get ADSL in your area ???
Sick of phone calls dropping out because of poor line quality ???
Like to connect quicker than the 30 secs it takes with your modem ???
Want to help a poor student out by buying some second hand computer
equipment off of him ???

Have I got a deal for you ???

</Sales Pitch off>

Seriously I have a second hand NetSpider SX ISDN External Modem capable
of DoV (just over a year old) that I'm looking to sell at around $300
neg. It has worked flawlessly for me with Arachnet and my IPCop firewall
and I am sorry to see the poor little guy (I'll miss him) but I have a
new Billion ADSL modem meaning that the little spid is going to sit in a
box in my cupboard until something else comes up that I might need him
for.

Normally these retail for over $400 so its quite a good deal. Mail me
off list if you are interested. For product details/info about DoV check
out the links below :-

Product Info

http://www.traverse.com.au/products/default.asp?p=4

Data Sheet