[plug] Filesystem backups

Andrew Carson acarson at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 14 16:02:06 WST 2003

Sure is.. in fact, I think Linux ufsdump is better than the Sun version - I
dont think you can specify directories/files to bypass in it.  I'm doing
pretty much the same thing, backing up 2 Sun boxes and one RH box to a DDS3
tape on one of the Sun boxes - I just run a script on it, that does rsh to
the other boxes and runs dump from them.  Works ok for me.

Andrew Carson.