[plug] Redhat 9.0

Adam Ashley adam_ashley at softhome.net
Mon Apr 14 23:25:03 WST 2003

gtop isnt in gnome 2 its gnome-system-monitor as was mentioned earlier.

I recently installed RH9 and was suitably impressed first time I've had
a linux install and it all just worked out of the install print, cd
burning, even the firewire and dv capabilities of my ati8500dv just
worked. rather impressive

Adam

--
Adam Ashley <adam_ashley at softhome.net>