[plug] Mandrake Bankrupt?

Mike Holland myk at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Apr 15 10:08:52 WST 2003

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Daniel Pearson wrote:

> Morning,
> I remember hearing news that Mandrake was going, or had gone bankrupt.. is
> that still relevant? The reason I ask this, is because i'm looking at

Google is good.
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=mandrake+bankruptcy&btnG=Search+News

yes they are broke / in protection / restructuring / insolvent.
But that doesnt mean the name or product is going.
the product is profitable, but not enough so to cover their stupidly
(greedily?) aquired debts.

--
Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls...
if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.