[plug] [ot] wysiwyg html editor

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Apr 16 10:40:48 WST 2003

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 10:27, Dean Tandy wrote:
> > Ok, so nothing from Microsoft is Free. ^_^
>
> Even if Microsoft did give you something for free, wouldn't you still be
> selling your soul? :)

I like Microsoft hardware. I buy their mice (although I may try another brand
when I next have to purchase one).

If Microsoft made software that was affordable and did the job properly, then
I'd consider using it. But they have yet to do that for me.

I'm really trying to resist heading off on a rant how expensive "Free"
Internet Explorer has been for me, in time wasted dealing with its
"features"... ^_^;;;

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |