[plug] [ot] wysiwyg html editor

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 16 19:57:02 WST 2003

Have had a bad run with MS mice: cable problems on both serial and usb
optical mice (3).  The non-optical seem to pick up more dirt and end up
being harder to control than a $14 target special picked up when the MS
one died - that lasted two years before being honourably retired!  MS
lifespan can be as short as 6 months in average use.

Now I have a wireless ligitech.  Other than a certain (long) day that I
want to forget - rebooting and fiddling with modules to try and get it
to recognise the USB wireless interface - and then embarrasingly
discovering the batteries were flat, it has been troublefree.

BillK