[plug] [ot] wysiwyg html editor

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 16 14:57:33 WST 2003

In message <200304161022.32923.T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au>
on Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 10:22:32AM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> In the past, we have had religious wars over using the free (as in no
> additional cost over the buckets already paid)

Ah, okay then, I didn't realise there was really a site licence for it
(I only knew about individual CALs). Or perhaps you have Frontpage as
part of something other than the Select arrangement (or then again,
perhaps Windows licensing is different to the Mac licensing, I don't
know). If certain software vendors would just stop trying to squeeze
more out of us by changing their minds all the time...