[plug] LCA 2003 CD

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Apr 16 21:05:09 WST 2003

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:47:04 +0800 (WST) Mike Holland
<myk at plug.linux.org.au> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Harry McNally wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone out there have the humungus 1 GB version of the video or do
> > I have to fly to the UK to fetch it off James' laptop ?
>
> 1GB would be DV format - very inefficient, but good for editing.

That'd be the one. Despite the size I found this played really well. It's
like vinyl for the eyes ;-)

Then again it could have been the crap Doze mpeg player I was using at the
time <blush>

Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://conf.linux.org.au/	22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/