[plug] LCA 2003 CD

Mike Holland myk at plug.linux.org.au
Wed Apr 16 13:47:04 WST 2003

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Harry McNally wrote:

> And it's got the video ! Yay, bonus :)
>
> Does anyone out there have the humungus 1 GB version of the video or do I have
> to fly to the UK to fetch it off James' laptop ?

The mpeg verion is ~1/4 PAL (352x288) in 57MB. Is there a full-res
mpeg version around anywhere?
You should be able to get a full-res mpeg4 version in about the same size.
(1.5Mbps) Ok, with all that fast-motion, maybe a bit bigger.
If you can get a full-resolution version I'd be happy to convert it.

1GB would be DV format - very inefficient, but good for editing.

--
Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls...
if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.