[plug] Small busineess meetup

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Apr 16 22:17:25 WST 2003

Hello,

This e-mail is being sent to you because I thought you might be
interested in (http://smallbiz.meetup.com ) a website that helps
organise meet-up between small business owners around the world
including Perth.

Simply sign-up with your e-mail address and make up a simple password
and your registered. You will be contacted when a small business meet-up
is scheduled and you even get to vote on the revenue.

You can get to see who has confirmed and if not enough people (less than
four) confirm then the event is canceled.

My interest in promoting this is simply to help organise these meets for
networking opportunities. If you are interested in this as well then
this is for you!

Please forward the details of the website to other friends of yours who
you think could benefit from this.

regards,

Chris Caston

Aptitude Technology

http://www.aptitudetech.com.au

PS

PLUG and HQ IT people please excuse the simplified explanation and the
possible offtopic nature.