[plug] Mplayer runs wild

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:22:58 WST 2003

A bit of info if you will;

1. What compiler are you using?

2. What drivers are you using for yor sound and video devices?

3. Are you using OSS or ALSA, and if so, what release version?

4. Is your compiler the one that came with your distro, or have    you
upgraded of late?

5. Have you tried re-installing the sound drivers? It sounds like they're
not properly installed, maybe you have to run the "make devices" script
again.

6. Are you using GCC 9.96?

Might be able to offer some help after that. :)
John

Make lunch, not war.