[plug] Mplayer runs wild

Russ Pitman rjp at belle.apana.org.au
Sun Apr 20 16:19:59 WST 2003

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 01:20:59PM +0800, John Knight wrote:
> Could just be a bug, mate, or a strange side effect. Something that big is
> bound to have a few little oddities here and there. Should I still reply to
> the former letter with the "-ao help" output, etc? I'll hold onto it until
> then.
>
> seeya! :)
>
> Make lunch, not war.
>
> >John,
> >
> >Short message until I try more
> >
> >I installed the nvidia drivers and the sound started working in gmplayer
> > and it behaves ok not writing to other screens no change in the mplayer
> >mode ??
> >Whatinhell has a video driver to do with sound ?
> >
> >Cheers
> >
> >Russ.

Dunno John, today I installed a 32Meg Agp card I found, only sdram tho and
mplayer via an xterm gives me full screen and sound and gmplayer promptly
stopped finding the audio device,while at the console mplayer grabs all the
screens available and won't go fullscreen.

Would the content of ~/.mplayer be of help.

--
Cheers

Russ.