[OT]Re: [plug] Polls finally fixed :)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sat Apr 26 10:26:17 WST 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 09:32:39PM +0800, Hook wrote:
> Well, it has a long tradition in most third world countries, and, it seems,
> America.

oops.. I didn't quite mean it like that :p
however we now have a 200% increase in votes :)

This may indicate that whilst a "blog" is a good way to present
information to a group of likeminded folks, perhaps the whole
"being a member" and logging thing is just not that important?

What do other pluggers feel.. ?

Would something special (ie: different news, special deals)
for only those that log in be taken advantage of ?

Perhaps the next poll should be..
Do you log in at sites you visit or do you just browse as a guest?

I think I can guess at the results..:)

Kim