[plug] JOLT Cola Supplies

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Apr 28 22:08:53 WST 2003

Boy times sure has changed, used to be (at least in the states) the
breakfast of chamion (as we called it) for programmers was the choice
of:
1) Twinkies
2) can't remember the name but it contained  two chocolate buns with a
whipped cream filling (it was gross )
3) Dr Pepper, Orange Crush or Grape Fanta
4) potatoes chipe choice was plain, barbeque or chili
5) always included meat eaters pizza
6) tub of rocky mountain high ice cream.
7) bag of jelly beans

Now mind you our boss was always bringing this in or having it
delievered to those of us that stayed past 4:30 pm.  She made sure we
stayed wired all night and our health insurance up to date.

Nowadays it's rice crackers (barbeque or chili) tuna (lemon-pepper or
smoke or chili) and either tea or vanilla coke.

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd